GAY tbboy: Vtg 1993 German Nude Male Digest Magazine BOY OH BOY #71 oh boy!
- Condition excellent condition
- Return and Refund Policy Sorry, no returns or refunds
- Item # 11832355
- End Date
- Start Date
- 79 Page Views
...to the new home for the BEST in vintage male erotica from TBBOY. If you followed me here from eBay, where I still list physique-era and other "safe" material, you know that I have a 20-year history selling this stuff and a 100% positive feedback rating. If you are new to my listings, you should beat yourself senseless and figure out why it's taken you so long. Then you should bid like a madman to make up for those 20 years.
Every Sunday, I list a new round of goodies, including magazines, photos, art, and other ephemera featuring the beauty of the male form. Items date from the 1950s to the 2000s. I hope to see you here every week.
ENJOY YOUR STAY!
* * * * *
Vintage Gay Magazine
Title: Boy Oh Boy #71
Date: March, 1993
Publisher: some German company
Size/Format: Digest-size (approx. 6.5" x 9.5"); 64pp.
Note: Whether you prefer bratwurst or leberwurst or blutwurst or maybe some weisswurst, the boys in here will certainly fill you up. Of course, what they fill is up to you.
Even if you don't understand German, I think you'll get the gist (all over your hand, I expect).
ALL MODELS OVER 18
Please click to see my other auctions or just search for "tbboy".
New listings every Sunday!
NEW: Let me know if you'd like a weekly reminder to check out my listings, including one-click links to my AdultStuffOnly and eBay pages as well as a dirty joke of the week.
AdultStuffOnly Anti-Sniping Bidding Policy:
The OFFICIAL CLOCK for auctions is displayed on the page showing the item that is up for auction. Do not rely on your own clock or watch.
Waiting until the last few seconds of an auction to make a winning bid is known as bid sniping. This tactic is used to try to prevent other bidders from having a chance to place a higher bid before the auction ends.
The auction format used at AdultStuffOnly.com eliminates sniping. Any bid made within the last 60 seconds of an auctioned item will extend that auction another 60 seconds. EXAMPLE: An auction ends exactly at 9:03 PM. A bid comes in 10 seconds before the auction is to end. This bid will extend the time of the auction 60 seconds and it will now end at 9:04 PM. The auction will continue to be extended if more bids come in with less than 60 seconds remaining. If the auction has been extended to, let’s say 9:11 PM, and no additional bids come in, the person with the high bid at 9:11 PM will win the item. We believe this format is better for buyers and sellers versus last second sniping.
The BOLD print…
- I go to the post office once a week, on Tuesdays at noon. If payment is received by then, your order will go out that week. If payment is received after that, I’ll ship it the following Tuesday. I appreciate your understanding.
The fine print…
- VIEWING: It is recommended that you view my listings in “Ending Soonest” order. This will present the items thematically as well as in a consistent order week to week.
- COMBINED SHIPPING: I always combine shipping. If you’ve won multiple items, please wait for my invoice. It will go out Sunday evening by 9pm ET.
- SHIPPING UPGRADES: All orders exceeding $50 will be shipped and invoiced for Priority Mail (regardless the method mentioned in the listing.*) All orders exceeding $100 will receive a free upgrade to Priority Mail (whilst being charged for the method stated in the listing.) All orders exceeding $200 will receive complimentary Priority Mail (free free free.) *If you’d prefer a method other than the one for which you’ve been invoiced, just let me know and I’ll re-invoice you. (USPS only)
- INT’L ORDERS: I am happy to ship internationally. Before placing a bid, please let me know if you need a price quote. I generally ship via International First Class, but can use expedited USPS services as well.
- COPYRIGHTS: No rights are sold or implied by your purchase. Images remain the property of their creators and may not be copied or otherwise reproduced.
- DISCLAIMER: I am a reseller offering items originally from a variety of personal collections. I can neither attest nor certify as to the source or originality of any item. However, I endeavor to provide accurate descriptions of quality and condition, as well as inappropriate and off-color commentary, so that you may make an informed decision.
- QUESTIONS: Before bidding, please let me know if you have ANY questions about an item.
- COMMENTS: Feel free to drop me a line just to say hello.
- FINAL THOUGHT: Be kind to yourself...and resist the corporatocracy!
There are no questions for this listing.