99¢ CENTERFOLD CLEARANCE! Angel Boris - July 1996
- Condition Very Good
- Return and Refund Policy No Returns
- Item # 16381939
- Qty Available 1
- End Date
- Start Date
- 17 Page Views
I am clearing out my inventory of Playboy Centerfolds at the low, low rate of 99¢ each.
Here are the rules:
- To keep the total purchase price low, the first centerfold per order will ship for $2.19 in a 9"x12" plain manilla envelope (also called a 'Flat') with NO cardboard backing. There will be no tracking information as I will mail it with stamps (remember those?). Add 20¢ for each additional centerfold per order.
- I will be MORE THAN HAPPY to ship via First Class Package Service in a document mailer with cardboard backing instead. If you prefer this shipping method, message me PRIOR TO submitting payment so I can adjust your invoice. Cost will depend on the total number of CF's purchased (i.e., the total weight) and your zip code, but expect $4-$5 on average. Tracking info will be provided.
- Other than combined shipping, there are no volume discounts available at this incredibly low 99¢ rate.
- Please note the condition of each centerfold in the Additional Details section of this listing. When multiple quantities are available, the photos are representative, but the condition of each centerfold is the same. I only list CF's in Good, Very Good, or Excellent condition. A grading key is provided below for reference.
- Finally, there are NO RETURNS.
Payment is required within 48 hours.
Thanks for looking!
- Good - Paper is clean & mostly glossy. No adhesive residues, clip marks or pinholes. No creases, tears or stains. Some "rippling" is present from long-term storage, but is not excessive. Moderate-to-Mild handling marks are present from previous owners. Color is broken at folds and paper may be slightly brittle. Small-to-medium sized staple holes are present from mid-1980's and earlier editions.
- Very Good - Paper is clean & glossy. No adhesive residues, clip marks or pinholes. No creases, tears or stains. Slight "rippling" is present from long-term storage, but does not detract from overall visual appeal. Mild handling marks are present from previous owners. Folds show occasional wear, but color is not broken. Small staple holes are present from mid-1980's and earlier volumes.
- Excellent - Presents as virtually brand new. Paper is clean, crisp & glossy. Little-to-no "rippling" or handling marks are present. Folds are rigid and tight. Small staple holes are present from mid-1980's and earlier volumes, but with few exceptions, only issues from the 2000's and later receive this grade.