Playing cards 1970s Color Climax de luxe with big cocks erotic porn hard core vi
- Condition Used
- Item # 4402500
- Qty Available 1
- 168 Page Views
- 56 cards (52 playing cards + 2 jokers + 2 replacment blank cards)
- from 1970s
- very rare card deck with scenes from 1970s porn movies
- dimensions of the cards: approx. 9,7 X 6,5 cm
- state of the item: very good state of cards, very good state of box
Please read following terms and conditions carefully. I have prepared them so that both I (as a seller) and you (as a buyer) have complete information about what is expected from both sides of transaction process.
Feel free to contact me for any details regarding delivery times and prices, if needed.
By default, item shall be shipped as registered international package with a tracking number in order to avoid unpleasant situations.
Listed shipping prices are actual packaging and shipping costs (shipping costs take into account the total mass of the package and shipping locations) and are therefore not negotiable.
I usually ship items on the next working day.
Sometimes I am able to ship an item on the same day if a purchase happens during morning or night (before I am about to go to work and the post office for that day) so it is vital to contact me as soon as possible regarding any address changes or cancellations.
Shipping time depends on actual location of the buyer. Usual delivery times, which I have encountered thus far, are:
1-2 weeks for Europe
3-5 weeks for North America and Western Asia
4-7 weeks for South America and Middle East
5-7 weeks for Eastern Asia, South-East Asia, Australia, New Zealand and Japan
These “Usual shipping times” are valid for periods when everything is ok and it is “business as usual”. However, they can be prolonged due to many reasons like holiday seasons, extreme weather situations, epidemic/pandemic, strikes, etc. In such cases, please remain patient and allow for more delivery time. As stated in the next topic, a search for the package can only be started after a month has passed since shipping the item.
LOSS OF ITEM DURING SHIPPING:
In case a tracked item does get lost, buyer is entitled to a full refund. Refund will be issued after seller receives reimburse for damages from the postal services carrier. This can take up to a month and a half from the moment the buyer states the item has not yet been delivered. I advise to be patient should such a situation occur. The reason behind this long wait is the following. After I start the search procedure, the postal service carriers may find the item and deliver it. In case I would refund the money immediately upon buyer’s complaint, then I would be at a loss since I would not get the package back to me, and I would have no money any more. Therefore, we both should wait until the search procedure finishes. More details about the search procedure are given below.
Usual search procedure is as follows:
1) Buyer states that he has not yet received the package.
2) In case it has been more than a month since shipping, a search procedure can be started (that is the postal service carrier’s rule). If not, we both wait until a month has passed.
3) Then I, as a seller, start the search procedure.
4) Then, the postal employees in Croatia and at the country of destination will perform their inquiries and try to locate and deliver the package.
5) In case they cannot locate and deliver the package, they will inform me that the item cannot be found and that I am entitled to damages.
Please note: All of the above can take up to a month after I register a complaint and start a search procedure.
6) After I get notified that the package cannot be located, I can apply for damages.
7) After I apply for damages, it usually takes another one or two weeks to receive the money.
8) After I receive damages from the postal service carrier, I can then refund the buyer.
Please note: As said before, all above-mentioned steps can take up to one and a half month since starting the search procedure. Sometimes even more.
ITEM DAMAGED DURING SHIPPING:
In case the item was sold as complete, undamaged, with all parts or operational (or any other term meaning "fit for purpose"), and item arrives physically damaged/broken, then buyer is entitled to either a partial or full refund, depending on mutual agreement. Buyer is required to provide photographic proof of the damaged item in order to compare the state with the photo in the listing. In case the buyer has the possibility and will to attempt the repairs him/herself or to have the item repaired by a professional, refund terms are to be negotiated based on repair costs or any other issue. Buyer may also inquire about damages at their own postal service provider.
In case the item was sold as complete, undamaged, with all parts, or operational (or any other term meaning "fit for purpose"), and the item does not work when tried, then buyer is entitled to a partial or full refund, depending on mutual agreement. Buyer is required to provide some proof of the item's state of (in)operability. In case the buyer has the possibility and will to attempt the repairs him/herself or to have the item repaired by a professional, refund terms are to be negotiated based on repair costs or any other issue.
In case an item is sold as "damaged", "as-is", "for parts or repair" (or any other term meaning the item is not “fit for purpose”), or the item has a "no return policy", and it arrives physically damaged in a way which was not present at the moment of purchase, a buyer is entitled to either a partial or full refund, depending on mutual agreement. In case the buyer has the possibility and will to attempt the repairs him/herself or to have the item repaired by a professional, refund terms are to be negotiated based on repair costs or any other issue. Buyer is required to provide photographic proof of the damaged item in order to compare the state with the photo in the listing.
In case an item is sold as "damaged", "as-is", "for parts or repair" (or any other term meaning the item is not “fit for purpose”), or the item has a "no return policy", and the item is received in the state described by the text and photos in the listing, then the buyer is not allowed to return the item due to such claims like "item is not working" or "item is damaged", and the buyer is not entitled to any refund. Such items are sold in their as-is state in order for the buyer to attempt repairs and restore them to their full potential. These items usually cost much less than fully functional ones would cost exactly because they are "for parts or repair" and require further investment. Please read the descriptions of the items carefully and inquire about any uncertainties in order to avoid conflicts.
A buyer may cancel his/her order for any reason within a day since payment being cleared by PayPal. Therefore, it is vital to contact me immediately about any cancellations in order to avoid the item being shipped.
In case more than a day has passed since cleared payment, a buyer is not allowed to simply cancel the order because usually that means that the item has already been shipped. In that case, two situations are possible.
1) In case the item has not been shipped yet, cancellation will be accepted and money refunded immediately.
2) In case the item has already been shipped, the buyer may accept the package and re-evaluate if he wants the item if he wishes. If, upon receiving the item, the buyer wants to return it, buyer must pay for return shipping with a tracking number. Buyer will receive a partial refund after the item is returned to me (buyer will receive the full value of the item, and I will keep the original shipping costs since cancellation was not due to any fault at my end). Buyer may also not accept the package at all (at which point it will return). In such a case, buyer will receive a partial refund after the item is returned to me (buyer will receive the value of the item, decreased for any return shipping charged to me by postal service carrier, and I will keep the original shipping costs since cancellation was not due to any fault at my end). Therefore, it is vital to contact me immediately about any cancellations in order to avoid the item being shipped.
Where stated that "best offer" is accepted, the item price is by default negotiable. However, unfair and unrealistic offers will be dismissed without further explaining (for instance, if an item's realistic value is 100$, then an offer of 10$ is considered to be cavalier and will not be considered at all, usually not even answered). However, most offers within 70-80% of the original price will be considered and, in most cases, accepted either immediately or after short negotiations. Nevertheless, I, as a seller, reserve the right to refuse the sale of any item in case of price negotiations.
Where "best offer" is not stated as an option, the item price is usually not negotiable. A buyer may still inquire about a discount, upon which I can discuss it further with the buyer or send an offer through internal message system. However, unfair and unrealistic offers will be treated as previously stated.
Shipping prices are not negotiable.
In case the item was sold as complete, undamaged, with all parts, or operational (or any other term meaning "fit for purpose"), and the item arrives undamaged, operational, or otherwise in technical condition that is stated in the listing (arrives "fit for purpose"), but shows slight difference in colour tint that was not visible due to photograph quality on the computer screen, or has very light scuffs from use which were not visible, or shows a small difference in any other minor detail, then buyer is not entitled to any refund.
Buyers may inquire about any details of the item, including colour, scratches, tears, and general state of the item beforehand. It is sometimes impossible to capture such minor details since I have at my disposal only a standard off-the-shelf digital camera and not professional photographic equipment. However, I do my best to depict and describe items as they are.
ITEM NOT IN STOCK, DAMAGED, OR LOST AT MY END:
In an unlikely event the item is no longer in stock, item has become damaged since listing it, or I simply cannot find the item (i.e. if I lost it somehow), and the buyer has already made a payment, the payment will be refunded immediately and buyer will be informed about cancellation of the order at my end. In case the buyer has not yet made a payment, I will inform the buyer about the item not being available, instruct him/her not to proceed with the payment, and cancel the order.