JUST SO HORNY by Michael KIRWAN 2011 - Hardcover GAY Erotic Art Bruno Gmünder
|USPS||$0.00 ($0.00 as additional item)|
- Condition gently used condition, no creases, no tears, no marks, no folds, with dust jacket
- Return and Refund Policy Please examine close up photos, read detailed descriptions & ask any questions. All sales final.
- Item # 70162085
- End Date
- Start Date
- 33 Page Views
Michael Kirwan (12/27/1953 - 5/26/2018) was inducted into Tom of Finland Foundation’s Artist Hall of Fame in 2004
Michael Kirwan was born in New York City. He began drawing around age 4-5 to create an imaginarily tolerable universal to escape the "reality" of his home life and has been a sexual miscreant and atheist since an early age.
After a youthful marriage resulted in a fathering a son (and an eventual divorce), Michael found himself working at the St. Marks Bathhouse in the East Village. While employed there, he had his drawings published for the first time in STROKE magazine around 1985. He later produced hundreds of illustrations and comix for dozens of titles for Mavety Media, Dugent Publications, Liberation Publication and many more. Ultimately, Michael became a recognized master in the field of erotic art.
After living in Miami Beach for a dozen years (including a stint as a chef at the STRAND restaurant), he left under a cloud of dubious suspicion and now makes his home in Los Angeles. The vanishing skin rag industry mysteriously abandoned soliciting his input in recent years, but he makes a living selling original artwork from his website to enlightened collectors worldwide and doing commission artwork for those who'd like their fantasies captured on paper. His friends describe him as, "egocentric, vulgar, unfiltered, opinionated, crude, dismissive, bombastic, irreverent, hostile, consumed with pointless rage, slovenly, the funniest person in the room, embarrassing and overtly cavalier." What his detractors say about him is unprintable.
In 2011, a handsome monograph of Michael’s work was published as “Just So Horny” and includes decades of amazing and stimulating art. Also in 2011, Michael illustrated the book “Backwoods” by Natty Soltesz which is a hot and horny novel of rural men seeking sex in a small town.
Publisher : Bruno Gmünder Gmbh
Language : English
Hardcover : 128 pages
ISBN-10 : 3867871744
ISBN-13 : 978-3867871747
Item Weight : 2.45 pounds
Dimensions : 9 x 0.75 x 12 inches
You can read my 100% poz ebay feedback here.
- All photos are of actual book being auctioned. No stock photos are used.
- USPS Media Mail is inexpensive and fairly quick, however it can occasionally take longer.
- No worries. I ship in sturdy boxes with plenty of padding.
- Thanks for offering, but I won't end an auction early to do a side deal. That's not fair to other bidders.
- Any questions, please ask and I'll be happy to help.
fucking, sucking, rimming, licking, cunnilingus, felching, fisting, nude, foreskin, intact, prepuce, uncut, cock, penis, prepucio, dick, bukkake,